Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Aug 31 2005 08:26 PM
Re: News of Ocean Springs, Ms

i am not from around there, like i said i live in mass. but i do know that they were picked up at a friends house that lives behind the walmart in ocean springs. i wish that i could give you more info. as soon as my brother reaches his in-laws i will find out everything that i can and post all the info he gives me and hopefully that will help some of you to know the conditions of the areas you are inquiring about. my nephew that is with them just turned a year old on the 24th that is why i was down there. i know what you and everyone is going through right know not knowing any info. i promise that i will let you all know everything that gets relayed to me.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center