Ed DunhamAdministrator
(Former Meteorologist & CFHC Forum Moderator (Ed Passed Away on May 14, 2017))
Fri Dec 05 2003 04:17 PM
Re: TS Odette

Actually Phil, until last light I didn't knpw about Odette! Sorry for the lack of updates. In mid November I was on a business trip in California and ended up in the hospital for a week with a blocked colon. Thanksgiving dinner consisted of a tablespoon of sweet potato! Finally was well enough to travel and got back to Florida yesterday, but still pretty weak. I'll try to put something together on Odette tomorrow if possible. My gut hunch (pardon the pun) is that she may travel more to the east than to the northeast. Sure has been a memorable season. Thanks to all of you for keeping the site active during this seasonal swan song storm
Cheers,
ED

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center