LI Phil
(User)
Mon Dec 29 2003 10:19 PM
THANK GOD THE SEASON'S OVER

Steve & Kevin:

Well, Fassel's GONE (good), Haslet could be, and Gruden SHOULD be (but won't). Hard to root for anyone in either the NFC or the AFC, but I'll go out on a limb and say Patriots versus St. Louie in the Super Bowl, though I could really care less. I HATE Parcells, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them advance at least one round. I like Fox, who used to coach for the G-Men, so I'll pull for Carolina. Can't root for Philly, Seattle and am so-so on the Pack. AFC: KC ain't winning jack, and the winner of the Titans/Ravens game could wind up in the title game. Indy can't win a playoff game, and the Broncos are too beat up. Maybe I should just start a post-season thread. In fact...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center