LI Phil
(User)
Mon Jan 05 2004 09:43 PM
Re: SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

OK. First round of the playoffs is over. Good thing I didn't predict individual games or I would have only been 2 for4 (I would have picked Dallas over Carolina and Denver over Indy). Now, I'll post individual matchups; I will still stick with New England over St. Louis in the big dance. Here's my picks for week 2 of the playoffs:

Carolina at St. Louis: Inside the dome and at home, the Greatest Show on Turf will easily trounce the Panthers, say 33-14.

Tennessee at New England: Winner of this game goes to the Super Bowl, and I'm picking New England. 24-17 NE

Indianapolis at KC: Geez. I thought I'd go with KC, but I'm not all that convinced. Chief's defense has more holes than swiss cheese and the Colts sure looked good last Sunday. I'll pick the upset here: Colts 28 Chiefs 21.

Green Bay at Philadelphia: Philly ekes one out 17-14 as Farve plays great but comes up short in the end.

Well there you have it. No one will read this anyway, but it will be fun to make perdictions to entertain myself.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center