Katie
(Weather Guru)
Wed Sep 22 2004 03:44 PM
Re: Holloween Horror Nights--In Orlando

I went last year for the first time in a few years. I LOVED IT!!! I went with my brother. I am deathly afraid of clowns and they had a haunted house with nothing but clowns. Needless to say, I was literally running through the house trying to get out with tears streaming down my face. One of the workers in the house even stopped me to see if I wanted to exit out early but when I saw that they had a mask on - I wasn't going anywhere with them!!
I went on Halloween night (which was a Friday) it was very busy and long lines. We are going this year hopefully on Sunday, October 17. I am hoping that on a work night, it won't be so bad.

My opinion - you should go!!! You need to leave any fears at the door though - people will jump out at you all throughout the park. Worth the money.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center