DMFischer
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sun Sep 26 2004 02:59 AM
Re: LI Phil

::Jumping up and giving Colleen a standing ovation:: You go girl. I know that Phil has taught me tons with his posts and at the same time it seems he knows when a laugh is seriously needed by all. We all are hurricane exhausted and if I could get my hands around the eye of this hurricane, I think I would just have to strangle the energy outta her bands.
Phil: All I can say to you is thank you for all you do for this board and those of us that need the laugh or the occasional OT. God Bless you, Mike, John, Phil and others that put time and effort in keeping this place up for us to come and learn, find comfort and yea, that laugh.
:climbing off soap box:

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center