Redbird
(Weather Hobbyist)
Mon Sep 27 2004 07:07 PM
Re: LI Phil

Hi

I too was unhappy to find out yesterday that someone tore Phil a new one simply because he made post in reference to football scores. In our scaredness, we might have benefitted from having a diversion.

I can say he has given me valuable information in the many times of need this season. He was there last year when Isabel was a cat 5 storm threatening the SE coast line. I was a lurker than who on occasion posted unregistered.

To those who might be new here need to understand that the longtime posters have developed bonds with one another after going thru several storms together online so it is natural that we talk about our lives and what have you.

Last but not least this is a FREE site and those that run it like Phil should be treated with some sort of kindness...........

Phil please don't split on the board even though at times it seems you give more to us than your outside of your job life.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center