Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Wed Oct 13 2004 11:34 PM
Re: Rain

I can certainly relate, last year or a year before that my parent(s) were together and in Las Vegas on a trip so me and my brother were home by ourselves. Of course as soon as they left it snowed like 19 inches, the presidents day blizzard. My brother had to go to work and forced me to shovel the driveway, you now how hard that is. When I was finshed about 6 hours later, I found the paper buried in the deepest snow drift you could imagine. Now how in the world did he get that there, on concidence? They live by this saying "money talks and walks" and apparently if one doesn't recieve the money he becomes paralyzed from the legs down. Any newspaper deliver guys out there, don't get offened, I'm only speaking my mind.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center