Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Sun Oct 31 2004 01:54 PM
Re: More Bonus Points...

I guess I'm taking it to the next level...and I'm not trying to preach my political status and I"m not saying it's wrong to be a republican, got it. You don't go around calling people morons because they have a some thoughts that you disagree with, that is the worst thing to do. "A nation divided cannot stand", and if people start taking their beliefs to the radical level it will be worse then if terrorists invaded America. Presidents have the same goal, to PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE neither Kerry, Bush, Bush or Kerry want any Americans to die for any un-necessary reason. Bush didn’t even admit to his fault, imagine if John F. Kennedy didn’t admit he didn’t do anything wrong in the Bay of Pigs, it would have been a disaster. If you are going to insult, then please don't post, I don't need it.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center