LI Phil
(User)
Sun Oct 31 2004 04:15 PM
WOW!

Go to sleep for a few hours and lookie what happens....

Yeah, right! Four More Years!!!

JasonKeith234...when I was your age I wanted Jimmy Carter to be president in the worst way...get rid of Ford and the whole Nixon thing. Well, I got what I wished for...need I say more???

John Forbes Kerry (You know Forbes Magazine? Yep...Same family) has been a child and an adult of privilege all his life (so has Bush). He has never had to bust his hump 12-14 hours a day for minimum wage just so he could afford to pay rent (heh...imagine Bush or sKerry even having to worry that their rent check might beat their pay check to the bank). That's the real world, not the world in which these two live. Neither one of them speaks for the Athenian or common man. Funny point about the Spartan way vs. the northern greeks...I remember that from jr. high and it was fascinating...but then we learned the Romans kicked the greek's asses...then the barbarians kicked the romans' asses...then the dark ages came...

But this is 2004 and the one man who is going to keep myself and my family safe"r" (we can never be totally safe) from the evildoers is the man currently serving as commander in chief. His opponent has, since 1971, been trashing the US military, and despite his recent assertions to the contrary, has consistently voted for every measure to WEAKEN US presence throughout the world. Isolationism didn't work in 1914 or 1938. It certainly won't work in 2004.

Since you seem to have stumbled on this nation's GREATEST president's statement, "Walk softly and carry a big stick" (that would be Teddy Roosevelt...you live close to Sagamore Hill...the "summer White House"...go see it sometime), you must realize that the US has a tremendous burden to carry. Fortunately or unfortunately, we have become the world's de facto police officers. We defeated Communism and we will defeat terrorism...

It'll all be over soon (the election that is). The war on terrorism, however, will not.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center