Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Nov 01 2004 12:27 AM
Still in Iraq

The President, U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives all acted on the same intelligence information when they decided TOGETHER to go into Iraq. That information came from a hold over from the Clinton Administration. To be fair, this same man also worked for the prior Bush Administration. As we all know now, this data was flawed.

It is interesting that President Bush is taking all the blame for acting on the same data that Kerry acted on and every other Senator and Congressman (except the lone hold out from California).

Why are we still in Iraq? Well, let's see... we beat the crap out of them and removed their government. Right or wrong, we now have an obligation to the Iraqi citizens to bring peace and stability to their country and region.

Make no mistake... I'm pissed that the data was flawed. I'm pissed that over 1,000 U.S. Service men and women have died. I'm more pissed that over 16,000 us citizens were murdered last year and nobody is talking about that.

I'm also pissed that every single "Bush Basher" has an opinion but can't point to a single fact or instance to back up their claims. If you want a real issue to bash Bush with, stick to how conservative he is. Disagree with his policies or public stance on issues, but don't be a complete moron sputtering "he lies" -or- "he's only out for big business". That's a bunch of crap filling empty pages that few will read anyhow.

State facts, not more mindless rhetoric.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center