LI Phil
(User)
Mon Nov 01 2004 10:37 PM
Re: Healthcare

>>> Before he was elected I had a bad feeling that he would get involved in the whole middle east thing, he did, and you would think he wouldn't fall into the same trap his father did. But hid did, and there’s nothing to do about it but to wait, and care for it until it heals.

Keith, what are they teaching you in the schools these days?

First of all, the "Iraq mess"??? Go back and read all the quotes posted yesterday by democrats regarding the need to disarm Saddam...they all, including JFK, felt there were WMD in Iraq...don't blame the President for that.

Second of all, you had a feeling he'd get involved in this middle east thing...every President since Carter has been involved in the Middle East in one way or another...I guess 9/11 didn't hit close enough to home for you? Those rat bastids attacked us on our soil and you thought we weren't going to fight back???? Even sKerry keeps SAYING he will hunt down and kill Osama...I may not agree with his politics, but I have no doubt he loves America slightly more than the middle east.

Third, Bush the senior did make one mistake regarding Saddam. That was the decision NOT to finish the job by marching straight into Baghdad when we had the chance. Would have saved us a whole bunch of trouble down the road...might even have prevented 9/11.

Go look into Kerry's "war" record and his subsequent VVAW activities...which bordered on treason! How many of his "Band of Brothers" support him? ONE! Look how many veterans groups are opposed to Kerry!!!! And it's not like Kerry is facing a friggin 20 Star General (for Skeet ).

Look how many anti-Kerry websites are out there...a number of which are NOT for President Bush, but vehemently OPPOSED to JFK. Go read up on Kerry's activities following Viet Nam...

Trust me, you do not want this man for CIC.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center