LI Phil
(User)
Tue Nov 02 2004 12:29 AM
Lets take a poll

Does anyone else feel completely disgusted that before sKerry made any public comments on the OBL tape, he took a poll to judge how he should react? This guy wants to be president?

It's like how Dukakis responded to Bernard Shaw during the 1988 debates:

Shaw: "If Kitty Dukakis were raped and murdered, would you favor an irrevocable death penalty for the killer?"

Dukakis: "No, Bernard, I don't. I don't think it's a deterrent...yadayadayada."

If someone asked me if someone had just raped and murdered my wife, whether I wouldn't want that sumbeatch dead, boiled alive, stoned and beaten, and then have his head cut off, that I would say NO!

sKerry has no conviction, no gumption, no honor...he'll say and do anything to get elected, including calling for a poll to judge how he should react to the Osama tape.

This is, unfortunately, NOT an isolated incident...this is John Forbes Kerry's entire career!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center