LI Phil
(User)
Tue Nov 02 2004 03:51 AM
Re: Skeet the Marine..and free speech

Ed, a fair point indeed, and well taken...

Dewey defeats Truman...

WE are all united against Terrorism and Terrorists...I wasn't trying to imply anything else...I believe JFK and GWB bring forth cognizant and cogent arguments.

Still...people are not going to be happy with tomorrow's results, regardless of what they are.

Kennedy didn't pull together the nation...the Bay of Pigs, Guantanamo Bay, 13 days in November...just like 9/11 pulled this nation together.

The lines have been drawn in the sand...I just wish America could unite behind one leader, whomever that may be...not gonna happen.

Let me say this...GWB was not my first choice of the GOP in 2000...and I have MANY issues with his policies. JFK was perhaps the worst choice for the DEMS (aside from Howard Dean or Al Sharpton).

Trust me, whomever wins tomorrow will have his work cut out for him...and I highly doubt either one will be willing to work out their differences to the benefit of the American public.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center