LI Phil
(User)
Thu Nov 04 2004 01:47 AM
Re: It's FINALLY OVER!

Quote:

You sure can forecast poiltics better then the weather, just kidding you'd be surprised the way I saw you when I first lurked on this site, as a meterologist! You forecasted that Ohio would be the deciding state and it was, all we need now is poiltics models to forecast the outcome of the election

Well working for a politician, I guess I can BS with the best of them!

Seriously, thanks for the kind words...Mets may say forecasting politics is harder than forecasting the weather...I say it's just the opposite.

I did come close with Jeanne, but that was about it. Scottsvb, Ed, HF, Clark, Jason Kelley, et. al. they are the collective bomb.

Because of their efforts, I am sure this website mitigated some hurricane damage and may have even saved a life or two.

Credit the bros. cornelius for creating this site way back in 1995...and all the members for their collective assistance in getting thru the rest.

Maybe I should start trolling some political blogs...I'd inevitably enjoy a far lower crowbohydrate lifestyle!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center