Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Nov 05 2004 11:35 AM
Re: It's FINALLY OVER!

Quote:

It isn't over.

I hope all you Bush fans are happy that you have re-elected the biggest mass murderer of the free world in decades.

Our President, as Comander in Chief, is personally responsible for the mass murnder of tens of thousands of innocent women and children in Iraq, in a war that was not just and based on lies. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, and yet you all vent your hatred and anger about that on innocents. Does it make you feel like you are a real man to be direclty responsible for the murder of infants and children?

Your ignorance is incredible. Tens of thousands of women and children? What planet did you just arrive from and what tabloid do they publish there?

I shouldn't have bothered giving your post any attention by even the most abbreviated reply. Misguided and uninformed folks like you are dangerous to our society.

Go back and check both your facts and your math before embarrassing yourself like that. Holy smokes, that's the dumbest thing I ever heard!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center