LI Phil
(User)
Sat Nov 06 2004 11:33 PM
Re: Dumbest thing ever said...

Thanks for clearing up the quote...I was pretty close.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on #1 & #4

How about this for stupid:

"I don't want the Democrats to nominate me because I'm a charter member of one of the most selective but fastest growing sports clubs in the world: the NASCAR fans of Massachusetts." - John Kerry, A Call to Service, page 17.

And here's one of the smartest:

"It often amazes me how someone can take so much pride in a lie. Kerry said he fired on unarmed villages, he tossed his medals, he denounced his fellow soldiers, and accused them of atrocities. He wrote a book about it. He testified to congress that we are a bunch of war criminals... Now, Kerry and Kerry supporters want us to believe he is a war hero, a dedicated naval officer who did his duty with pride, with a stellar service record. A war hero who stood tall with his “Band of Brothers.” ... This is not just a political flip-flop, it is an immoral act of deceit by people who want nothing less than the total destruction of America... The greatest threat to American isn’t Al Qaeda, it is liberals." - Marks26th in www.goldtalk.com/.

Clearly, the best man won this election!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center