Heather
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Nov 27 2004 04:47 PM
Global Warming

I meant to ask this question the last time the topic of Global Warming came up. I know that some of you believe this is happening and others believe that the whole thing is over-hyped. I don't know too much either way, although I figure it would be really selfish of humans to think that we and the way we live do not have a negative effect on our world. When I hear "global warming", I think of "warming" being the action word. I can understand ice caps melting and colder water moving south. But, how would this lead to a "mini" or just plain ice age? Wouldn't the warming happen everywhere and instead of being frozen, wouldn't we bake to death?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center