GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Sat Jul 02 2005 08:16 PM
Prediction Contest of current Invest

I am starting this here as there is very little information available yet about the blob in the Caribbean and it is barely an invest at this time so this is just a gut feeling that may or may not pan out.
I think that this invest will turn into a 75-80 mph minimal hurricane and give the area between Sarasota and Brooksville quite a wake up call. I have had this feeling about this cluster ever since I spotted it the other day and waited around for others to notice it. At first I thought it was just thunderstorms coming off the land but something has held the precipitation there all week long and now others more talented than I are interested. I do not wish any hurricane on anyone and am just documenting a gut feeling to see if it pans out. The only meterological information I am basing this on is that there is a visible turn on satellites and there is a cold front that has been predicted to fall apart over Georgia. The current air patterns seem to be from Southwest to Northeast and everything that I just talked about could change in 24 hours and It would not be a big deal at all.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center