Wxwatcher2
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Jul 09 2005 11:28 AM
Re: Indecisive Dennis

Good morning all, I see Cuba did take its toll on Dennis but he appears to be still nicely formed and will gain some strenght before making U.S. Landfall.

Please anyone in the Western Panhandle of Florida and the Miss,Ala border please make your final preperations today for this storm. It is always an inconvenience and very frustrating to have to prepare and or evacuate for a hurricane. However, things can be replaced, human life can't.
Stay safe and well.

Ref the comments about posting about feeder bands and the like. With all due respect, that is what this forum is all about. It's not only the center core of the storm that can cause problems. I also think that there is a a sense of community on this forum that the MODs realize and accept that at times, just like in a real life family, we all need to just vent or be reassured etc.

I'm very glad this forum exists and want to send out huge thank you. A lot of work has gone into the product you see here today.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center