Steve
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Mon Mar 20 2006 09:22 PM
Re: Anti-War/Anti-American Music

Gotta disagree with you some H/F. Did we or did we not arm Saddam (gas, munitions, etc.)? We did. You and I. Taxpayers. Americans. Heh.

As for anti-war music, Rock and Roll would have never gotten off the ground had it not been for Vietnam. Think all those great American 60's acts - Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jefferson Airplane, Country Joe and the Fish - among others.

People have a right, especially American people, to say exactly what they want. The real danger is when people believe the lies propagated by the right (= those in power) and allow themselves to be motivated by fear rather than liberty.

If it was up to me, I'd nuke the right and the left and vote for the Libertarians. Oh wait. I usually do anyway!

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center