GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Mon Aug 07 2006 08:20 PM
Critter Report for Week of August 7- 14

The critter report goes something like this: This morning I woke up to Slug tracks all over my patio window. This is the first time this season for this. Another rather large Florida Spider was attempting to make its self at home. We disavowed him/her of the idea. It really broke him up. I know that the Scientific community does not rely on insects and animals for reporting, however, I can say that I do not ordinarily have the large spiders, I mean the large ones, Even though we do occasionally get a brown recluse or a Daddy long legs mosquito hawk. These are exceptional spiders that I have not seen a lot of until recently. I am thinking that if the weather systems in the atlantic continue to intensify or give the islands any trouble I will see additional critter activity. These guys are very subtle and do not reveal all but as the weather intensifies the activity intensifies. That does not mean the weather will affect a specific location. It just will be close enough for the critters to respond to it by seeking high ground or shelter.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center