bamffl
(Verified CFHC User)
Sun Jun 03 2007 04:08 PM
Re: Is it just me?

CC, I tried to find the post that initially triggered my post, but unfortunately I was unable to find it. It wasn't on the main "Barry" thread, but I still didn't find it when I went looking for it. In any event, I see that you're relatively new here (or at least newly registered) so I think as the season goes on you'll start to see the types of posts I'm talking about. There's really very little doubt that some of the posters on here spin every system up. You'll see...

Apparently I hit a nerve or came off wrong with you. If you took my post as a personal attack, that certainly wasn't the intention. If that's the way you took it, please accept my apologies. For the record, you weren't the one I was referencing. ;-)

As for the avatar, it's a long story. I didn't think it was sexist or inappropriate, but if *even one* of the mods wants to PM me, I'd be more than happy to change it if there's even the *slightest* reason to do so.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center