jbmusic
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Aug 18 2007 09:15 PM
Re: Critter Report August 18, 2007

Wouldn't you think with the intenstiy of your critters actions maybe the storm may come closer than they are saying. Both of my dogs have not left my side all day. Last night my cat who is content to sleep in the living room since the dogs are in the bedroom scratched at the door till I finally let her in. All of my birds have been very quiet this afternoon. The finches usually are singing away all the time during the day. They have all just been sitting close together on thier perch all day. My parrot has also been very quiet too. She is usually very vocal during the day too, plus she has been content to stay in her cage. even when the door was open. usually once the door is open she is out. curious thoughts

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center