GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Wed Aug 29 2007 11:23 PM
Re: Critter report August 26, 2007

Glad to hear about the fireant killing stuff. I will check it out. As for the increased insect activity, that is definitely happening. We have some moth looking insects that seem to be hatching and they are not bothersome, but do seem to keep diving into my dog's water dish. I don't have to worry about an insect killing device, because they seem to be efficient all by themselves in getting the numbers lower. I am still holding my breath hoping to make it past next Wednesday on the weather of tropical nature, so that I can get family duties done and try a little vacation later. The critters do have us in heads up mode though.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center