GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 07 2007 10:31 AM
Re: Critter Report

I will be going out of town again for the weekend due to my father passing away. (This passing was a blessing due to his suffering)
But, the next possible critter report will be Sunday. The only unusual thing that has happened is my squirrel decided to start chewing up his water bottles after a long period of having the same one. I look at that as either him needing more fiber, or the weather vibrations were getting to him. I will have a couple of days to spend quietly with the critters before returning to work so I may have better observations by then. Critters do not like for you to change their routine for any reason.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center