GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Mon Sep 10 2007 12:00 AM
Re: Make or Break for 99L, Worth Watching

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding my father's death. As for the weather, it is one of those truly fascinating features in life that changes frequently but stays the same in terms of always being some kind of weather. This week will be interesting due to a partial eclipse on Tuesday, the 11th. It will be interesting to find out whether the invests will increase or decrease due to this planetary dance.(This is astronomical activity not astrological). The biggest things of note right now though is an increase in biting fireants- I have had them all along, but now they are mad!!!! The other sign I mentioned in a response to Hank Franks general discuusion which is the scope of the cool front and how it angled out in a vortex like(V) in different temperature coverages. My animals are animated but they are also glad to see me at home so the readings on the weather are a little difficult right now. My guess is that the animals will settled down now that I am at home and will begin communicating interesting information if you like puzzles to solve.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center