Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Fri Jul 18 2008 02:41 AM
Re: Focus on Low off Georgia Coast

agree with ya Hugh... 94L is becoming a little suspect to me... 00Z runs are coming in and the long term range has shifted some... and i did see the GFDL too... of course over the next 5-7 days this will shift 10-15 times... but...i think will start to see 94L gain latitude once it clears the graveyard... will have to take a good look at tonights 00Z runs and see what the patteren over the lower 48 will be like come next week... GFS still appears to fire the next cape storm off and spin it through the atlantic... in the coming days

also tonight i am going to test a stream overnight from KJAX radar for level II data... i'll post a link in a little bit... setting it up with Usteam.tv (you'll need flash to view)

It will be here when i get the setup all done

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center