Evan Johnson
(Weather Guru)
Wed Sep 03 2008 01:29 PM
Re: Concern

at this point ike and josephine might get into a atlantic turf gang beatdown with hanna. im just boggled its moving east though i never would have pegged that. models earlier on this week did, but it comes to a bit of a surprise. where this thing will go yet is still uncertin, even the weathermen on tv here are still very confused about this situation. i know there is a lot of factors but in my opinion, 1) if it drifts back west for a little while longer, florida will be in play. 2) if it makes that turn now, the eastern most part of florida (myself included) will see like 30 or 40 mph winds and some heavy rain squalls. from being comfortable yesterday now im uncertain.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center