EBinTX
(Weather Watcher)
Wed Sep 10 2008 05:34 PM
Re: Ike jogging back to the NW?

Quote:

I agree with you completely...I'm hoping my work shuts down for Friday so I can ship my family over to San Antonio to stay with family. My boss and I have made a bet...if we work on Friday, I owe him lunch

Everyone needs to make their own choice. This morning at 4 am I changed our evac plans form San Antonio to Houston in the Galleria area. If I lived in Spring I wouldn't even be considering evacuating, and especially not to San Antonio. I was there for Rita. That city is going to be packed and the roads a mess with every one fleeing from Brownsville to Victoria. Plus, that's likely to be to rain and inland storm hotspot after landfall.

Good Luck !

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center