Evan Johnson
(Weather Guru)
Sat Aug 15 2009 11:20 PM
Re: 90L Lounge Best Guesses and Long Range Models

yes we get active come this time of year. while this isnt an official source (it should be) everyone here gets together and grinds their skulls to figure out best guesses and formulate general opinions to help give everyone an idea of how things will be. its without the hype.

i noticed something though. that nhc forecast from the previous advisory to this advisory shifted south to the keys. i wonder if thats going to become a normal trend for ana. and bill, i wonder if bill will follow the same path. while we should watch both closely its bill im concerned with. ana looks to be something similar to another fay perhaps. very small in size. a rain maker. ill be curious to see how bill shapes up. the intensity plots have been preety tight in the past couple of days for bill.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center