WesnWylie
(Weather Guru)
Fri Jul 23 2010 07:34 PM
Re: TD#3 Forecast Lounge

You will likely start feeling the effects by tomorrow afternoon, but as far as the more significant impacts (winds, waves, etc.) it will be tomorrow evening. But since this will probably change between now and then here is the NWS link for your area http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php...Field2=-88.5473, so you can be kept up to date.

As for the track, I would rather not say, since I don't know for sure. The NHC will update full advisories at 4:00 a.m./p.m. and 10:00 a.m./p.m. CDT and partial updates at 2:00 a.m./p.m. and 7:00a.m./p.m. CDT.

If you have any more questions on this system or any future systems, feel free to ask me or anyone else on here.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center