weathernet
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Jun 23 2012 10:27 PM
Re: Debby Forecast Lounge

Wow, your right?!! And just one other observation....., we've seen recon measure plenty of 270 degree (west) winds, and 315 degree winds, but oddly now that I am looking at your post cannot find any actual winds from the NNW to North.

This whole mess really seems more a mesoscale convective system than tropical storm for the moment. With the range of dynamics in play, would'nt it just be weird to have the present LLC truly rotate cyclonically back and under some newly forming MLC and just "bomb out" - dropping a quick 10 mb.s?? With the greater than normal spread of model solutions, the on-going evolution is really fascinating to watch.

That said, this really IS turning into a "paralysis of analysis"; i'm taking a break and getting some breakfast....., um I mean dinner.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center