Prospero
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Aug 28 2017 12:22 AM
Re: HARVEY Lounge

The new Pro version has an archive feature which has my interest. I could look at radar animations for some time into the past. That is something that has my attention. How many times I wake up and wish I could see our midnight thunderstorms on radar.

$15.00 a month, I spend more than that on beer on most days...

Think I'll upgrade and become a Radar Scope "Pro" user.

Edit: I am already a Pro Tier One user, and have been for many years. It is the Tier Two that I am upgrading to. $14.99 a month or $99.00 a year (no brainer).
Quote:

RadarScope Pro Tier 2

Travel Back in Time 1-Month

We’ve got data in the cloud. Look back 30-days and review every field of radar data we have

Is it Rotating?

Detecting rotation or shear in storms is simple now. We can’t show you where a tornado is (yet), but you’ll definitely know if a storm is spinning

What the Hail?

Wondering what size of hail may be falling? We use a variety of radar products to estimate maximum hail size in storms, then create a set of contours to show where it fell

Multi-Platform Usability

Data is accessible across platforms, transferring from macOS to iOS to Android with up to five devices active at one time

Only $14.99/month or $99.99/year

Having five devices is a big plus as well.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center