JMII
(Weather Master)
Thu Oct 05 2017 02:58 PM
Re: 90L Lounge (West Caribbean)

Quote:

I was just watch Levi's update from Tropical Tidbits.

Levi's information is top notch, he is quickly becoming my "go-to" for long range things to watch for. The pattern over S FL for the last few days as been decidedly wet with strong E to W winds. If the high is building to our E then I sure haven't noticed it using the standard "just look outside" forecasting system. So at this point I would favor the models that see the H weaker thus turning the system more NE.

Nate looked really good this AM but it has two areas of land to clear. However we all know what can happen to tropical systems in the gulf this time of year (Wilma) so definitively keeping tabs on this.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center