Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Mon Sep 09 2024 08:34 AM
Re: SIX Lounge

The last couple of season have been Squandered by the National Hurricane center
5 AM DIscussion, forming stages, not much evidence of banding, 50 mph winds measured by recon...
I look on sattelite and there is tones of evidence of banding features, it looks like a nice round blob with feeder bands coming in on the east wrapping around, high cirrus outflow..
But no just a potential cyclone..
I've watched what they name out in the pacific and they let stuff get named that they never even talk about on the atlantic side...
I have seen two systems so far this year that could have got a name a weak 40mph storm but no not this hurricane center director.
They don't care about science just insurance claims and not having to initiate emergency management...
They won't name it till it's almost a hurricane then everyone is all surprised when rapid intensification happens because it's already there , so they forcast it to all happen in the next 12 hours...
I am sick of watching Hurricanes now.. there is no reason to speculate watch or talk as it won't get a name till it's possibly gonna hit land or it's already a hurricane... so for God sakes go do something else with your life as this hole watching storms is dead as all you are going to end up if you keep watching.. go outside don't care about the weather enjoy your life.. the National hurricane center will warn you of impending economic loss and that's all you need to worry about...
Potential 6 is a Storm now a strong one, and will quickly become a hurricane because it's been a storm for over a day now

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center