GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Sun Nov 06 2005 03:13 PM
Nov 30th and Beyond

This is not a prediction but a feeling that with the way the hurricane season has gone, that it would not be surprising to see the official hurricane season end, with a storm building in the gulf of Mexico. I could not possibly say whether it would be entirely tropical or not. My guess is the experts would say it was a hybrid or nontropical. But, something about this season has been "in your face", unpredictable intensities, destinies, and the only thing predictable about it was that it was going to be unusual. I have noticed the ant beds and birds and some heightened nature activity. I am not sure if it is a cold front behavior, the tornados in Indianna, or earthquakes in some obscure area of the world. But the activity is there.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center