jusforsean
(Verified CFHC User)
Sun Nov 06 2005 09:20 PM
Re: Nov 30th and Beyond

I hear you. Even the way that I am feeling, and I notice my animals are a bit high strung. I pray that there are no more storms this season we were just devistated by wilma still waiting on the ins agent so we can try to start rebuilding what we lost. I told my husband if we were affected by another storm this season we were outta here. South Florida that is. I hear that around rockwall texas there are no tornadoes hurricanes or anything devistating? Is it true? Where can you go to escape mother natures devistation? Any suggestions? Texas at least some parts are looki ng good not to mention that cost of homes is much cheaper.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center