madmumbler
(Storm Tracker)
Sat May 27 2006 01:27 PM
Re: FSU product discussion

Quote:

I think that the major problem with the reliable sites is that they get too many hits when something is brewing. That costs the maintanence for the websites to get expensive. I am guilty of checking some of them every 10 minutes when I am anxious just hoping for a little more news than the TV or radio is giving out. The thrill of watching it in action is also there(she says guiltily head hung down) its the tornado chase without the car. I just wish there was a way to have the excitement without the true danger to others.

We could make a fortune charging $5 a head for a HA group -- Hurricaneholics Anonymous!

*ROTFL"

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center