cieldumort
(Moderator)
Fri Aug 18 2006 11:25 PM
Re: What Do You Think Now?

Yeah.. Well, this little question has compelled me to rethink my thinking on the season totals to come, once again.

To qualify my vote - these numbers are also going to reflect systems which I believe are deserving, and have the best chances to get, post-season reanalysis inclusion - so, it's possible that I am going to be *way* high until the final tally is done ... and perhaps then I'll just be high, and not be coming from the furthest reaches of our solar system

I was even a little bit north of these just prior to watching the past few weeks worth of possibles wither and die on the vine, having taken the fast track to destruction by making one too many an appearance on the SunnyDry & WindyShear Show, long after it was realized among tropical wanna-be's that doing so amounted to blowing the flame out on any future aspirations.

15/7/3

*** Oh yeah *** As for Debby's B-day, I'll push my vote out on that up to the limit when I can get a better handle on the coming few days.

Edit on 8/20 at 3AM - for best guessing the naming of Debby on 8/23

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center