allan
(Weather Master)
Sun Sep 03 2006 11:43 PM
Re: Watching System in Eastern Caribbean & TD #6 in Central Atlantic

The storms that curve out to sea do not develop this close. It's stoms like Debby that develop way out there and curve because it gets stronger. I have a feeling that this one may be exactly like Hurricane Floyd. We all remember that one is the second largest scale Hurricane to be seen in the Atlantic other than Hurricane Allen which covered the whole GOM. GFS is scaring me a bit by having 2 hurricanes right in back of eachother in 144 hous take aim at the east coast. Wonder what the long GFS shows of these two. Won't get it till 10 tonight. I just thought that was interesting. Here comes Florence by the latest tomorrow afternoon. Everyone on the East Coast needs to be on guard with this storm. It developed right around where Floyd did and the models are taking a simular path as Floyd did. All models have shifted a bit south since 8 a.m. Very interesting to see what plays out with TD6 aka Florence by tommorrow. Ciao!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center