Montreal
(Registered User)
Sun Jul 13 2008 01:36 PM
Re: Hurricane free zone?

Hi all !!!
First post here , I'm a 22 years old fanatic of weathers and everything related to it.
I live in Montreal so I'm a french speaker first but i'll try to use a good english for the forums.
4 or 5 years ago , I went to Oklahoma or a city close to it , not sure , and in 5 days I was ''lucky'' enough to see 2 tornadoes in front of my eyes.My cousin was going to have an heart attack but not me , I was pretty excited to say the least.I think I have the ''Storm Chaser'' in me .I'm actually working on it and want to make some beautiful videos and pics but that's not for today.
Sorry to do my presentation in this thread but I wanted to know , by looking at the picture , if an hurricane could really hit Montreal? Really curious as I thought it was ''impossible'' even if I dont like this word.

Can someone help me , cause I think I see a black lign in the picture hitting Montreal.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center