Margie
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Thu Jun 01 2006 08:42 PM
Invest 92E

92E has been placed on the NRL site. Kind of strange that I remembered to check as I'm extremely busy at work today. Also...debating the usefulness of adding a thread to the other storm basins forum for every blessed invest in the East PAC. Maybe I should drop this (creating a new post) unless there is something very interesting to look at (although I admit I did learn something new from Aletta). Anyway if so, PM me.

From the noon East Pacific TWD:

LOW PRES CENTER LOCATED NEAR 10N102W 1007 MB PRODUCING SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG FROM 6N-10N BETWEEN 97W-103W. THIS LOW IS GENERATING 20-25 N WINDS IN THE SE QUADRANT AND LARGE CROSS EQUATORIAL SWELLS S OF 13N. GFS MODEL 06Z RUN HAS SEAS AS HIGH AS 12 FT WHICH SEEN LIKELY AND BUILDING TO 15 FT IN 48 HOURS.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center