Ed DunhamAdministrator
(Former Meteorologist & CFHC Forum Moderator (Ed Passed Away on May 14, 2017))
Thu Jun 12 2003 10:58 PM
The Forecasts

Well we lost some good threads due to the computer glitch, but I did manage to salvage the seasonal outlooks which had been posted. Here is what I had captured prior to the data loss:

The Pros
NHC (avg) 13/8/3
TSR 12/7/3
Dr Gray 14/8/3

The Cons (couldn't resist )
ED 12/7/3
Steve 14/8/4
HankFrank 13/8/3
Kevin/Rob 13/7/3
Cycloneye 14/8/3
Rich B. 14/9/4
Toni 13/9/3
Joe 14/7/3
Clyde W. 15/8/4
JustMe 16/10/4
Rainband 12/6/4
Frank P 13/8/3
StormHound 18/9/2
troy2 16/8/4

Hope that I didn't overlook anyone that may have posted their numbers. Certainly a tight cluster this year for a busy season. Updated on 06/14 - not as tight a cluster anymore!

About two dozen registrations were lost, so if you registered after April 28th, please re-register on the site.

Just for the fun of it (no science involved), on what date will Bill become a named reality? BTW, I have an entry 'cutoff' rule, so waiting a day or so before the next TS is likely to be named will not get you the prize - remember, this is a fun thing.
Cheers,
ED

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center