madmumbler
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Jun 13 2006 12:22 AM
Re: WE;COME THE 06 STROM SEASON

Quote:

WELL IAM COVERING THE WEST PASCO AREA FROM HOLIDAY TO PORTRICHEY...

ITS SEEMS YO U DONT GET MUCH INFO FOR WEATHER IN THIS AREA ...WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT HERE?
RIGHT NOW
72 RAIN SE WIND 10 TO 20

I was actually up there in Bayonet Point today around 1pm after my son's appointment in St. Pete this morning.

If you are west of 19 and in an area that floods, especially if it flooded during the No-Name storm in '93, then you need to think about evacuating if you have been asked to do so. I can't remember if "zone A" was asked to leave or not.

If you are east of 19, and not in a low-lying area or on a canal/Cotee river, you will most likely be fine. BUT you need to check out local emergency management's website for any updates.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center