West FL Jess
(Weather Hobbyist)
Wed Jun 28 2006 02:00 AM
Tropical Waves in Atlantic

does anyone have any thoughts or good links about the current Tropical Waves in the Atlantic? I have found a lot of the knowledge and links that people give on here very useful. I took this quote off www.accuweather.com the other wave that it was talking about was one that they do not believe will develop so I only copied the relevant part. Thanks for any advice that can be given or good links to look at!

"The only other tropical wave to watch is along 53 west south of 16 north. There are a few thunderstorms along this wave, which is pushing west at 15 knots. It should reach the Lesser Antilles tonight and cause thunderstorms there. The wave that was a little further west has just about caught up with this wave and the two are close enough to be considered one feature now."

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center