HanKFranK
(User)
Wed Dec 20 2006 11:23 PM
2006/2007

Easy to summarize the competition results for 2006. Everybody went high. Dave Foster won with a May forecast putting the numbers at 12/8/2. We ended up seeing 10/5/2. He went near average and didn't miss the mark by much.
Go ahead and use this thread to post for the 2007 forecast. I'll attach it to whatever goes up around late spring, because nobody (especially myself) remembered to make a competition thread back in November before the Gray numbers came out. What were they anyway... something like 14/7/4? Gotta run now, maybe somebody can verify/correct that? Will tag a personal forecast on here later on...
HF 2223z20december

(pretty close - it was 14/7/3 - I did put up a Met Blog, but not a competition)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center