Lamar-Plant City
(Storm Tracker)
Tue May 01 2007 08:46 PM
Re: The 2007 Outlook

Don't like that idea of yours for recurving storms up the W coast of Fla. Those are the storms that have the greatest potential for disaster in the Tampa/St Pete area and we have been darn lucky for the past 50 years or so (since Donna). Charley and Wilma both came from the back side and we DON"T need a repeat of either of those. Heck, my parents just got their house rebuilt about 12 months ago after Charley tore it all up......let's just hope you are wrong there, although it is just a matter of time for TB/StP.

It's a bit late for my 2 cents, but let me go on the high side...lots of energy out there and VERY hot already with little cloud cover, so we may get high SSTs this summer.....19 - 8 - 4
That an $2.50 will get you coffee at Starbucks

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center