Joeyfl
(Weather Guru)
Sat Aug 25 2012 02:08 PM
Re: Isaac Conditions in your Area

I am awaking this morning to see Isaac further north and looks to have moved more NNW for a time slipping through eastern portions of the passage. Getting a little concerned about south FL given it looks to take a track along the north coast of Cuba maybe just clipping northeastern portions before heading over water. Today should bring a better idea about Issac s track at least to respects of whether it moves into the Keys or clips across south FL. I still see no changes to my thinking of a track near Keywest then NNW from there up the west coast into the Big bend area. However seeing Issac has done well with its land interactions or lack there of it only ups the chances that this may very well be stronger then a Cat 1 in eastern Gulf.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center