HobbyistinNH
(Verified CFHC User)
Mon Oct 29 2012 06:35 PM
Re: TC Sandy - Conditions in Your Area

Winds have picked up now, their about 30-40mph. Its raining steady here now too. I'd expect them to pick up quite a bit more between 3 and 9pm EST, which is when it is said to be at its worse wind wise. Power outages are at 7,639 in New England and only going to continue to climb. Side Note: People still are not taking this storm seriously in my area. I'm being told "This is going to be another Irene" or "Its sunny and nice here in Keene" when do people seriously take preparation... All I know is I've got my bottled water, cell phones charged, Flashlights, Candles, and non perishables...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center